Thank you for purchasing the AromaPro scent machine. Please follow these easy steps to set up your machine.
- Installation: Wall mount, Stand Alone, or Connect to HVAC.
- Coverage: 3,000 - 4,000+ sq.ft.
All supplies to wall mount and connect to HVAC are inside the box. To use it as a portable/stand alone system no additional parts are required. A supplied air tube is meant ONLY for HVAC application. (See below instructions on how to connect to HVAC.)
NOTE: AromaPro timer will lock itself after 15 second when not in use. To unlock the display click and hold SET for 5 seconds.
Setting up your AromaPro.
- Pour the oil into the aluminum bottle that came with the machine and screw it in. Do not over tighten, the bottle should be screwed in snug, not forced. Keep device straight.
- Plug the AromaPro into the outlet with the supplied power adaptor.
- Press and hold SET button for 3-5 sec until you hear a beep. Using arrows Up and Down set your local time and day of the week. To move between digits press ENT.
- Click SET to confirm settings.
Setting Hours of Operation of the machine.
This will allow you to set your devices hours of operation. By setting up your hours of operation will prevent the machine working 24/7 and will assist in conserving electricity, oil and life span of the air pump. Please note that there are 5 working periods labeled ON 1 and OFF 1 through ON 5 and OFF 5. The timer allows you to set up to 5 different ON and OFF times to accommodate your «store hours». For ease of use set only 1 set of Hours of Operation.
- Press SET button once. You will enter the hours of operation setting. Default ON1 time is 7:00 am and OFF2 time is 21:00. This timer is set using military time.
- To change the ON1 time (machine start time) use arrows to set the ON1 Press ENT to move to OFF1 (machine stop time).
- If you would like to set Mon - Sun to Start and Stop at the same time for example 9:00 am to 19:00 PM simply set the first set of Programming (ON1 and OFF1). Leave all other programming sets at 00:00 (ON2, OFF2 through ON5, OFF5)
- If you want the machine to start at different times each day simply set each program to the time you want to start and finish then choose the days you want to correspond with those times.
By default ALL days are chosen to be ON.
ON1 set to 7:00 am and OFF1 to 21:00 pm.
ON2 set to 8:00 am and OFF2 to 19:00
ON3 set to 9:00 am and OFF3 to 18:00 and so on.
- Once finished press ENT. The digits will disappear and ON1 will remain along with a day of the week flashing.
- Press ENT to pick the day (Mon-Sun) you want ON1 Programming (7:00-21:00) to be active. If you chose Mon to be the day the machines operates 7:00 to 21:00 then that should be set to Every other day should be OFF1. Use arrow down to move each day to OFF1. This will guarantee that Monday is the only day is set to start at 7:00 ON and OFF at 21:00.
- Once you scrolled down through all days and set them to OFF1 (which means only on Mon your machine will start at 7:00 and stop at 21:00) you can move to ON2 by pressing SET which will take you to
- Follow the same steps to set the desired day to use programming ON2. If its only a Tues., then leave Tues. with ON1 and every other day turn to OFF2 including Mon.
- Please refer to the attached video to see how the timer works.
Setting the Intensity of the Fragrance Output.
The AromaPro has 20 intensity settings. Each level is preset with certain ON and OFF time cycles. Please see the chart in the manual.
SETTING INTENSITY ACCORDING TO SIZE OF ROOM
Here are some of the examples of how to choose the setting based on your square footage. Please note that each space is different, air flow changes and some spaces have more air movement some less. Use your discretion to create a subtle scented environment. If you have one large open space the below would apply. If you have rooms and other ares divided by walls and doors then use HVAC installation, as scent doesn’t travel well through walls and closed doors.
Note that machine placement in crucial in getting the most out of your AromaPro. Set it in a highly ventilated area where there is a lot of air movement.
500 -1,000 sq.ft. Use Cycle 1.
1,000-2,000 sq.ft. Use Cycle 2 - 4.
2,000-3,000 sq.ft. Use cycle 3-5.
3,000-4,000 sq.ft. Use cycle 5-10.
If you feel the above settings are not strong enough or too strong, adjust accordingly.
Please do not turn the machine all the way up to 20 expecting to get more coverage. Cycle 20 makes the machine run continuously which will make the scent too strong. Always stick to short and frequent bursts. Its better to be subtle and barely noticeable then over powering.
Remember less is more!
To test if the intensity needs to be adjusted up or down, leave the scented area for a few minutes. Get fresh air and re-enter with a fresh nose.
Do not hide the machine behind objects as that will prevent that machine to diffuse at full capacity and scent to travel.
For HVAC installation please refer to the manual.
Important for HVAC installations: provided tube should be cut to about 10-15 inches max when connecting to HVAC. The tube should always be upright and never kinked or coiled.
Machine needs to be in an upright position at all times to avoid spillage.
IMPORTANT: To prolong the life of the scent machine clean the diffuser with rubbing alcohol by simply running it through a scent machine for 10-15 minutes monthly. Simply replace the oil with rubbing alcohol and let the machine diffuse rubbing alcohol which will result in cleaning the diffuser core and tube.