Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s inside the box.
INSIDE THE BOX:
- AroMini Plus scent machine with a straw and a metal mesh filter inside the straw.
- Empty bottle with cap.
- Wall mount bracket, screws, drywall plugs.
- Power adaptors
- Ziploc bag with manual and spare seal.
NOTE: The additional seal provided should only be used when the existing seal inside the diffuser is damaged or worn out. Replace seal after 2-3 years of machine operation.
DO NOT PUT THE SEAL INSIDE THE DIFFUSER OTHER THEN TO REPLACE THE OLD ONE. DO NOT REMOVE THE METAL MECH FILTER INSIDE THE STRAW.
For complete installation details please refer to the manual in the box.
- To open the diffuser push in the top of the pane of the diffuser and the lid with the bottle will pop up.
- Fill the empty blue bottle with aroma oil and screw it into the diffuser. When screwing in the bottle make sure its always upright! The straw goes inside the bottle. Do not over tighten the bottle or force it in. The bottle should be screwed in snug like a light bulb, not overly tight.
- To close - keep the machine upright and push down on the top of the panel to lock it. If you find that your machine isn’t working please make sure the unit is plugged in and the top is fully closed.
NOTE: The touch screen intensity controller locks after 10 seconds if not in use. To unlock, touch and hold the up button for 5 seconds. If you have any questions or need technical support please call us at 1.888.276.6245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TIP. The machine will start at intensity #9. Please turn the intensity to #1 and start at the lowest level. Allow the room to fill with scent before changing intensity. Try not to go to the highest intensity level (8,9) as that will decrease the lifespan of the diffuser if its constantly running at high and the scent level will be too strong.