AromaTech AromaCube™ Home Fragrance Diffuser
Our AromaCube home fragrance diffuser is battery operated, allowing portability from room to room, and comes with batteries so it is ready to use right out of the box. Simply apply essential oil to the cotton pad, press the button on the side of the device and our high powered fragrance diffuser will immediately deliver a delightful aroma. Once activated the AromaCube runs for 2 hours, creating a wonderful aroma in your home, office, hotel room or any other space of your choice. If you find your room is fragranced to your satisfaction simply push the button and the AromaCube will be turned off.
IMPORTANT USE AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Basic safety precautions should always be followed. Read the following information carefully prior to each use. Failure to not follow the instructions may result in damage to the AromaCube home diffuser.
- Always read instructions and safety information provided with the unit.
- Only use the pads specifically designed for the AromaCube.
- Do not immerse unit in water or other liquids.
- Keep air vents free of lint, hair, etc.
- Do not block the air vents or insert fingers or other the product.
- AromaTech essential and aroma oil blends are pure 100% essential oil blends and do not require mixing with carrier oils, water or other solvents.
KEEP AWAY FROM REACH OF CHILDREN.
CLEANING AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Fragrance pad drawer may be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher.
- Do not immerse AromaCube in the water.
- Wipe outer surface with a soft cloth if necessary.
- Do not clean fan area.
How it Works!
- For initial use, remove the battery cover and pull out the insulator tab to activate the batteries.
- Gently swing the drawer open located in the middle of the unit. Place your un-fragranced pad in the drawer and apply 20-30 drops of essential oil evenly across the pad. Gently push the drawer back in.
- Place the unit upright on a stable surface and press the button to activate the fan. The LED light indicates that the unit is ON.
- AromaCube runs for 2 hours before it auto shuts off.
- If you have purchased an power adaptor with your AromaCube, it can be used instead of the batteries. Note that whether you use batteries or a power adaptor the AromaCube auto shuts off every 2 hours.
- To reactivate the AromaCube simply press the button on the side of the diffuser for another 2 hours of scenting.
- Place the device into a highly ventilated area of your room so that the AromaCube is working with the air flow not against it.
- Do not hide the device under objects.
- You can choose how much aroma you want in your space. Remember the more drops you put the stronger the aroma.
- Be sure to keep the battery compartment dry.
- Check the batteries regularly.
- Remove the batteries if the unit is not to be used for an extended period of time.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Batteries should be disposed of properly.
REFRESHING UNIT / REPLACEMENT PADS:
- Make sure the unit is turned OFF before changing or refreshing pad.
- To refresh simply apply 10-20 drops of fragrance oil evenly across the pad.
- To replace the pad simply remove the old pad and place in an appropriate trash receptacle. Insert the new pad and apply 20-30 drops of fragrance evenly across the pad.
- Do not place used pads outside the compartment or on any surface.
- Do not attempt to wash fragrance pad.
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT.
Contact with the fragrance pad may cause irritation. If eye contact occurs, wash with water for 15 minutes. If skin contact occurs, rinse with soap and water. If irritation persists, consult a physician.